Sunday 8 February 2015

More Polkadoodles

I made this little one last night when I really should have been in bed, wasn't feeling tired  a bit of a play mainly because I wanted to use some of the gorgeous lace and ribbon I've been buying.

I printed the digi out and coloured her in with copics, I didn't want to go for the traditional red so I used a more orangey looking pen which according to my pen is meant to be brown it's number E08 and this is what I've used for the dress and some of the hearts.  I printed some of the backing papers from the W&P 9 collection but ended up only using one so I'll be using the other one later.

I am quite pleased with her and hope you like what I've done.

This is what I've used today

2 comments:

  1. Another stunning card, beautifully coloured. Love all those embellies too which set your design off perfectly. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lace and ribbons look gorgeous. No wonder you felt you must use them. I quite often craft quite late. It is better than tossing and turning.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete