Sunday 31 May 2015

Add some bling or glitter with CD Sunday

Good morning all, another two weeks have passed and it's time for a brand new challenge over at  CD Sunday, this time it's Sue who has chosen the theme and she's been good to us and chosen something nice and easy - Add some Bling or Glitter now what could be easier?

For my card I cut out a shape with my Silhouette, did an internal offset and cut that out in grey before using a pre-coloured image from the newest cd from Polkadoodles called Serenity there are some beautiful fairies both coloured or in black and white for you to colour yourself.
I used one of the sentiments that come on the cd, I really like the tickets and I edged it with a Graph'it pen. The flowers are from one of the other cd's from Polkadoodle but I can't remember which one as I cut a lot out and keep them in a bag ready to go, the die is a Tattered Lace one which is delicate enough for the card.

I am entering this in to the following challenges;
Fairy Tale challenge - Feathers and Wings
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Inspiration destination - Anything Goes
Whimsy - Anything but Square

6 comments:

  1. this is so pretty Jenny. love the grey it sets off the other colours so well, these fairies are beautiful so may need to invest in this CD. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Jenny. The fairy is so pretty and the chiffon bow is just perfect.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation Jenny, love the shape and your grey background really works. The chiffon bow adds the perfect finishing touch along with the flowers.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Thanks for sharing and joining us today at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! This is such a lovely card and it fits perfect for our challenge! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challengeblog! Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Jenny - it is so pretty and I agree with you about the ticket sentiment - love the shape.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete