Friday 26 February 2016

Tic Tac Toe with Polkadoodles

Good morning, it's a new challenge over at Polkadoodles and this week it's Tic Tac Toe.  I couldn't make my mind up at first which three things to use but when I started playing it all just fell into place.


                                                

This is the grid I worked from and my choice was Sentiment, Lace and Flower, I used all left over things from previous projects and even the card base is made from the off cut of another card with the same fold.The topper is from one of the design sheets which I popped onto a circular mat which I had added a bit of distress ink to while it was still in the die. The papers usually end up being put away, getting creased and then thrown away so I decided to use them and even the very small pieces were used to cut out the flowers, the lace is an off cut from a piece bought from Brenda on Facebook and is small enough to fit in with the size of the card which is only 90cm x 140cm.

I am entering this into the following challenges;
Scrappers Delight - Anything Goes
Art by Miran - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Ike's World Challenges - Going in Circles
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes


17 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and love the design! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and wonderful paper choices, a fun and light card that is a joy to see! Thanks for playing along this week at TTCRD, hope you'll join us for more of our weekly challenges.
    Denice - TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - I love your design and that little image is just gorgeous. Wonderful colouring :-) Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. a brilliant card design .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike's World challenge

    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card thank you for joining us at the Scrappers Delight challenge
    Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card and wonderful image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh great card, supberb idea! Now onto CHALLENGE #57 - GOING IN CIRCLES. For this one we would like to see anything round, circular, circle patterns, whatever you like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this.
    thanks for joining us at crafty sentments

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning- so crafty and creative. Thanks for so sharing with us at Crafty Gals corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous creation Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great creation - so pretty!
    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card - thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super adorable.. love your colouring on her and lovely soft colours on the card.. Thank you so sharing your gorgeous project with us at Artbymiran Challenge #52.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. And Good Luck at the draw.. :D

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your stepper card looks great.I love this collection!

    ReplyDelete